Thursday 12 January 2012

When I was a Kid :)

When I was a kid, My father used to scold me often for not completing HOME-WORK,
Now dat I had grown-up, He still scolds me for not coming HOME bcoz of WORK.

When I was a kid, I used to make my mother run behind me with food plate in 1 hand,
Now dat I had grown-up, I desperately want to eat the food made by her without making her run.

When I was a kid, My sister and I used to fight too often on small issues,
Now dat I had grown-up, She still fights with me on phone to relive childhood moments.

When I was a kid, My mother used to wake me up at 6 in the morning for school,
Now dat I had grown-up, My alarm wakes me up at 8 in the morning for office.

When I was a kid, There were a number of games with a plenty of time to play them,
Now dat I had grown-up, There are still a number of games, but no time to play.

When I was a kid, I used to take permission from my father to spend even 5 Rs.
Now dat I had grown-up, I spend thousands of Rs without telling him.

When I was a kid, I always thought of growing-up,
Now dat I had grown-up, I once again want to become a kid…..

No comments:

Post a Comment